Mental Illness is a wide range of mental health conditions or disorders that affect your mood, thinking, and behavior. This can make a person miserable and can cause problems in their daily life.
Here are some warning signs that you might need to seek help from a mental health professional or Behavioral Health Provider:
- Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate and sex drive changes
- Significant tiredness, problems sleeping, and major changes in eating habits
- Inability to cope with daily problems or stress and problems with alcohol or drug use
- Feeling sad or down, suicidal thinking, and extreme mood changes of highs and lows
- Trouble understanding and relating to situations and people and excessive anger hostility or violence
If you or your loved ones experience any of these signs, please do not be afraid to ask for help right away and get Mental Health Services in Arizona. Call 911 or your local emergency number immediately if suicidal thoughts are constantly bothering your mind.
As your number one provider of Behavioral Health Services in Phoenix, Arizona, we at Amani Behavioral Health Services LLC believe that everyone deserves some peace. We will provide you with compassionate mental health care to restore your peace of mind. We serve all adults from the age of 18 and we collaborate with caregivers, family members, and other healthcare providers to coordinate an individualized treatment program.
Rest assured that the treatment we provide for our clients is individualized and focused on their needs and may include medication review and monitoring. So if you have further inquiries regarding our services, feel free to give us a call anytime.